Digital More is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. More info about Digital More can be read here
. You can read more about about Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. Uninstaller.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it occupies around 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Digital More. They take about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5572.4702
alone. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Digital More you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should delete:
Digital More is a program released by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. After you click Digital More in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 11:15:16.400