You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital More. Detailed information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They take about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5575.4711
of Digital More. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by Digital More. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 15:19:37.560