This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0219.2124.38467
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:12:35.663