AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.1025.1216.20147
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:27:51.963