AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0424.1659.28626
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:15:49.160