AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0811.2303.39561
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:46.627