AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.1223.328.5994
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:39:51.057