This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1109.2212.39826
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:22:24.823