AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes about 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 7.03 MB (7373992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0704.122.388
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:26:38.290