You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0927.2225.38375
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 17:36:49.847