This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0423.449.6734
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:23:27.950