This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0708.943.15553
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 01:48:27.813