AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.1215.913.16459
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:06:03.487