This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.1018.717.11181
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:09:51.240