This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.1018.717.11181
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:09:51.240