AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the software AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Fuel. They take about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0912.1709.28839
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:29:31.280