This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 6.83 MB (7160064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (660.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0427.2218.38208
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 12:13:29.110