AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0416.2338.40605
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:07.133