AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0416.2338.40605
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:07.133