You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes circa 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0728.1756.30366
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:26:13.740