This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0806.1213.19931
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:39:06.743