AMD Fuel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1211.1508.27115
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:19:24.693