AMD Fuel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0911.303.3447
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 07:30:47.957