AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0918.260.3365
only. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:50:29.767