You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0417.1534.26103
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:58:55.817