This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0622.2227.38490
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:46:09.850