A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0210.16.136
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
A way to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:36:34.823