This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.1117.1424.25780
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:43:55.053