This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Fuel's primary file takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0322.413.5642
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:31:16.000