AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. AMD Fuel's main file takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0808.1024.16666
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:38:14.927