This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0926.1629.27759
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-11 08:33:01.090