You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0418.1206.19803
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:27:18.013