How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0418.1206.19803
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:27:18.013