AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AMD Fuel's main file takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1116.1515.27190
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:03:37.610