This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0418.2209.37947
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:52:30.670