AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0531.2210.37971
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:06:13.790