AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1008.932.15229
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:44:15.177