AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0313.2330.40379
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:53:42.880