AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes close to 270.50 KB (276992 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 810.50 KB (829952
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0223.2239.40626
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:02:36.537