AMD Fuel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7862560
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (570.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.51 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2014.1120.2123.38423
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:40:17.167