This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1121.350.6792
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:45:31.873