AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0405.2205.37728
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:07:24.610