This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1220.1320.23864
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:07:56.530