This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 26.30 MB (27577680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (539.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.91 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (49.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (42.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.66 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.1204.1737.31659
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 02:14:43.027