AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.50 MB (7864096
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (570.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.51 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.1223.1723.31234
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 08:50:30.470