AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0126.1906.34079
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:47:10.367