AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.1013.1702.28713
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:10:37.173