This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0727.2150.37260
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:09:11.673