This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0709.1135.19003
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:06:54.043