AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and it has a size of 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1119.2211.39813
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:22:05.233