AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0819.1344.22803
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:11:47.940