This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0415.1505.25206
only. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:48:27.140