AMD Fuel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0915.1431.24206
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:54:49.127